Calling All Tutorial Writers

1.Are you interested in writing your tutorials with
some Fabulous and FREE supplies?
2.When using my supplies, can you link back to
Scrappin Divaz Designz store in your tutorial credits?
3.Do you want free promotion by way of a text link or
blinkie if you have one, on my blog, so that people visit
your tutorial site?
4.Do you like exciting, new great quality products
to use when writing your tutorials? If you've answered YES
to all of the above questions, then you've found the right place!
I am bringing on a few tutorial writers to help get my products
out to the public, and the best news... it's ALL free for you!
If you are interested in this exciting new venture,
then send an email to me at
SharonBeckerAkaMomma@hotmail.co.uk
please send the following information along in the email:
put in subject line: Tutorial Writer application
1.Your name and/or design name
2.Link to your website
3.A few things about yourself;
4. how many tutorials do you put out a month!

Thank you everyone that applies, I can't wait to get
started working with a few amazing tutorial writers
Look forward to hearing from you
HUGS
Sharon Aka Momma

No comments: